Last March 19, we successfully distributed the following medical supplies to our health workers assigned in various hospitals across Metro Manila:
1) 50 boxes of medical gloves and 50 pieces of N95 masks for our health workers at the San Lazaro Hospital in Manila;
2) 60 boxes of medical gloves, 50 pieces of N95 masks, and 20 gallons of alcohol to the Lung Center of the Philippines (LCP);
3) 50 boxes of medical gloves to the Philippine Heart Center;
4) 50 boxes of medical gloves to the Rizal Medical Center;
5) 50 pieces of N95 masks to the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM); and
6) 50 pcs of N95 masks to the Philippine General Hospital (UP-PGH).
As of this writing, we continue to receive requests for donations from health workers not only in Metro Manila, but also from the other regions. We thus call on individuals and groups who have the means to donate to help us support our modern-day heroes leading our country's fight vs. COVID-19.
We are #PilipinasInAction!