A few days since our team began mobilizing resources for the benefit of our healthcare workers, we would like to report that Pilipinas In Action has successfully distributed more donations to various hospitals across Metro Manila, plus one medical facility in the Bicol region. We remain committed to helping our frontliners who are leading the battle against COVID-19.
The following donations were delivered on March 21, Saturday:
- 20 gallons of alcohol for the East Avenue Medical Center;
- 20 gallons of alcohol for the Philippine Heart Center;
- 20 gallons of alcohol for the Lung Center of the Philippines;
- 20 gallons of alcohol for the San Lazaro Hospital;
- 50 boxes of medical gloves, 50 pcs. of N95 masks, and 15 gallons of alcohol for the Jose R. Reyes Memorial Medical Center;
- 50 boxes of medical gloves & 10 gallons of alcohol for the Amang Rodriguez Memorial Medical Center;
- 50 boxes of medical gloves, 5 pieces of BP manual apparatus with stethoscope, 5 pieces of pulse oximeters, 50 pieces of N95 masks, and 15 gallons of alcohol for the V.Luna Medical Center;
- 20 boxes of medical gloves, 3 pieces of pulse oximeters, 3 pieces of BP manual apparatus with stethoscope, 5 gallons of alcohol, and 50 pcs of N95 masks for the Businos Medical Clinic and Hospital in Camarines Norte.
Apart from these, our team distributed assorted vegetable packs to beneficiaries of the PTK (Presyo, Trabaho, Kita) microfinance program initiated by House Speaker Alan Cayetano. These PTK groups include public market vendors' associations in Manila and Quezon City, and tricycle operators and workers' associations in Manila, Pateros, and Cainta, Rizal. We hope that this assistance would help augment their food needs as the enhanced community quarantine over Luzon entered its fifth day.
Our goal is to keep supporting our frontline workers and reaching out to more families in need in days and weeks to come. We also continue to accept donations through Pilipinas In Action.
For more information on how you can help, visit our website: https://pilipinasinaction.ph/.
You may also follow the official #PilipinasInAction social media accounts: